Here is a list of all the blogs that you may have missed. If you would like to receive a previous blog, feel free to contact me using the contact info in the contact tab at the top. Thank you and God bless you.
- Do not Worry
- The importance and benefits of seeking God
- The importance and benefits of seeking God part two
- Overcoming depression
- Victory over the world through Faith
- The Remembrance
- Discerning the voice of God vs Satans voice
- Three keys to make it to your destiny
Gods Biggest Desire
Gods Biggest Desire
What is Gods Biggest Desire?
1 timothy 2:3-4 – “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”
Gods has a huge desire. God desires to bless us, favor us, empower us, guide us, and teach us; but Gods biggest desire is more important than all of these. He desires for mankind to know Him personally. Gods biggest desire is that ALL people would be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth! What are we saved from? We are saved from two things. Gods wrath and eternal condemnation.
- Romans 1:18 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness”
- 1 Thessalonians 1:8 “in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power.”
Now what is the truth? That’s what I want to spend most of my time talking about in this blog.
First, I want to start with the problem. The problem is that all humans are born into a fallen, sinful world. Since we are born in this condition, we desire things that are against Gods will. We all have unglorified bodies that desire to sin. We all sin and our sins separate us from God. We were created to have Gods Spirit dwelling inside of us, but because of our sin in the garden of Eden, we fell from Gods presence and this Spirit no longer could live inside of us. Without Gods Spirit, we are unable to live holy, godly, righteous lives that we were created to live. The payment for our sins is death. This means spiritual separation from God eternally.
- Isaiah 59:1-2 “Behold, the LORDs hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy that it cannot hear. For your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.”
- Romans 5:12 “Therefore, just as through one-man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned.
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Now that’s the problem. We are born spiritually separated from God and because of this God cannot guide us, teach us, help us, bless us, favor us, or hear us.
But Now I want to give you the Plan. God had a plan and promise for me and you before the foundation of the world! That’s good news! What’s the Plan?
The Plan is JESUS. God sent down His only begotten Son to pay the penalty that me and you deserved. We deserve to be punished, condemned and sent to eternal hell. Jesus Christ is God wrapped up in human form. Gods purpose in sending Him down to earth was to redeem us back to Him. How? Through His precious blood! Remember the problem? The payment for our sins is death (eternal separation from God) in hell. Jesus Christ blood payed the price that you and I could not ever pay! His blood redeemed us from this curse. His blood brought us back to God. His blood justified us and took away our guilt! Going to church, paying your tithes, trying to be a good person, and reading your bible cannot pay the price to be saved from hell. The payment for sin is blood. Jesus blood completed it all! Somebody should shout!!!!
- Isaiah 53:5-6 “But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, everyone, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”
- 1 Peter 3:18 “For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit.”
That’s the plan. Jesus died on the cross so that we can be saved from our penalty which is hell and Gods wrath. God wants to reconcile YOU back to Him. You don’t have to experience His wrath nor hell. Now it’s time to talk about the program. I gave you the problem and the plan, but now we must do something. What’s the program?
The program we must follow boils down to two words. Repentance and Faith. We must turn from our sins and believe in our hearts that Jesus died on the cross for all our sins. Jesus died, was buried, and rose out of the grave so that we no longer have to experience death. God wants us reconciled back to Him. He wants to walk with us, guide us through life, fulfill us, teach us, and help us in every area of life. But to know God personally and have this intimate walk with Him it requires repentance and faith. To repent means to have a change of mind toward sin; it means that you want to go in the opposite direction of your sins and live for Jesus. Faith means belief. You must believe that God sent Jesus to die on the cross for your sins and that He raised Him up on the third day. It is a total surrender of your life towards Him. You must receive Him personally as your Lord & Savior. After you repent, believe and receive Him as your Lord and savior, God sends down His Holy Spirit to live inside of you and He delivers you from His wrath and from eternal condemnation. Now you will know Him personally and Gods desire is fulfilled!
- Mark 1:15 “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.”
- Romans 10:9 “that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
- John 1:12 “But as many received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.”
That’s it. God desires to save us from our sins, from His wrath, and from eternal condemnation. He wants a personal relationship with you. If you want to experience true peace, joy, abundance, satisfaction, and life, you need a personal relationship with Jesus. Have you repented from your sins and surrendered your life to Jesus? Do you believe that Jesus died on the Cross for our sins? The time to this is now. This is Gods biggest desire. To save you from your sins.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall have eternal life.”
John 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on Him.”
"Bringing the dark things into the Light"
"Bringing the dark things into the Light"
The Devils goal is to make us keep things in the dark. He wants us to hide things that we've been through or things that we are struggling with. If he can make us keep things hidden and in the dark, he knows that he can use these things to torment us, frustrate us, and make us feel condemned. The Book of Ephesians tells us that one of the spiritual entities that we are wrestling against is the rulers of darkness (Ephesians 6:12). That means secrets and deceptions. He wants us to keep things as a secret by not telling anyone; knowing that as soon as we tell someone we can get the proper help and guidance that we need. The devil specializes in secrets. Also, he specializes in deceptions. He wants us to be deceived (fooled, tricked). He wants us to feel as though what we are doing is ok and that we will never break free from whatever it is! Also, he wants us to believe that our past hurts and pain is not worth telling anyone else. That's all a lie from the pit of hell! God gives us the power and the grace to overcome any challenges and sins that we might be facing or have faced in life! Also, there are four reasons why we should bring our secret sins, pains, hurts, trauma, problems, addictions, and wounds to the light.
- Examples of secrets and hidden things: pornography, drugs, sexual sin, abuse, alcoholism, molestation, diseases, past hurts, loss of a family member, bad relationships in the past, etc.
These are all vices that we struggle with or have struggled with in the past. We have all been through hurtful things as well that we don't like to talk about.
Here are 4 Reasons why we should talk about these secrets and past hurts that we don't want anyone to know about.
1. God will use someone, especially in the body of Christ to speak exactly towards your situation who've been down that road before to help you overcome whatever secret you are dealing with. Our job in the kingdom of God is to encourage one another!
Ex: one of my secret struggles was pornography. God set me free from it through His power and grace. Then God gave me courage and confidence to pour into someone else who spoke about their struggle with pornography. I was able to teach them how I was able to break free from it and I was able to help them find freedom. We also prayed together. Now they are free from watching porn.
2. God will bring healing to you after you've confessed and opened-up about your past hurts, sins, and addictions to another believer. The burden will be lifted off your back. It'll no longer torment you and frustrate you and make you feel guilty. God uses believers to pray for one another to be healed and to be set free from whatever bondage we are in! Once you've confessed and shared with someone else your struggles and your pain, your heart will be healed, your mind will be renewed, and you will find a greater peace! You will no longer have to walk around thinking that you're the only one that's going through things or struggling with sin. You will be healed, burden free, and stress free. (James 5:16)
3. God will use what you have been through and your secrets to minister to other people who is going through the same thing. Many people do not want to talk about their past problems, hurts, struggles, sins, or anything. The devil has most people thinking that it's nobody's business what they've been through or what their struggle is. But when you open-up to them about your struggles, sins, and past pains; this will open-up a door for you to share your testimony. They will appreciate your transparency and allow their hearts to hear what you have to say. Then you can minister to them about how Jesus helped you get through these things.
Ex: I was struggling with marijuana in the past. I used this drug because I thought it would bring peace and healing to my depression. But it never healed me, and I stayed depressed. God allowed this to happen so that I can open-up to the body of Christ about it. Then, through their help, advice, prayers, and a Word from God; I was able to break free from the power of marijuana. Now I can use this past struggle to minister to other people who are using drugs to find peace and satisfaction. And I'm able to testify to them that only Jesus himself can bring you the proper healing that you need.
4. God will use your secrets and past hurts that you have overcome to lead other people to Christ. God wants us to be transparent as possible. He wants us to talk to people who are in the dark about our secrets and past hurts. Also, He expects us to share the gospel with them and tell them how HE set us free from these dark vices. When we open-up to people in this way, they will see that we are truly children of God and relatable. Then we can share with them the importance of following Christ! Gods glory will move, and God will possibly use it as a vehicle to drive them back to His kingdom where they belong.
Whatever you are hiding in the dark, must come to the light. Everything that you are going through or have been through is not about YOU, but for other people. God needs your light. But for your light to shine, you have to personally bring what's hidden in your dark life to the LIGHT. Amen.
15 Reasons to read the bible daily
15 Reasons to read the bible daily
1. To be rid of anxiety and have peace - Psalm 119:65
2. To set your life in Control
- Psalm 19:7-8
3. To have direction and know Gods Will - Psalm 119:105
4. To experience Healing & deliverance - Psalm 107:20
5. To grow in the Lord - 1 Peter 2:2
6. To have strength, comfort, & Hope
- Psalm 119:28, 50, 114
7. To shape yourself & your life completely - Psalm 119:11
8. To be able to see clearly
- Psalm 119:130
9. To Know what's really in your Heart - Hebrews 4:12
10. To build Faith - Romans 10:17
11. To have joy - Psalm 16:11
12. To understand Gods Power
- John 1:3
13. To direct your steps day by day
- Psalm 119:133
14. To distinguish good from evil
- Psalm 119:101-102
15. To understand Gods Love for you - 1 John 4:7-11, 16